An important part of running your webshop is understanding how orders work in ReadyCMS. We will show you how to search, view, and print orders, send invoices and other email shop templates, check order status, add and delete orders manually, and other order-related stuff that will be useful for running your eCommerce business.
How to search, view, and print orders
To search and view orders, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your ReadyCMS account
- Go to the Shop > Orders > All orders
- You will see the list of orders on the Orders page
- If you want to view a specific order you can search it by order and invoice number, or customers name (using the search field in the top right corner)
- Click on the View button
- This will take you to the view order page where you can see various info (such as order details, billing/shipping/company info, price/discounts)
- If you want to print the order, click the Print button (button with the printer icon)
- Set up the print options and click the Print button
The efficiency of your order processing is extremely important for your eCommerce business. Besides various filtering options (such as date, status, order by, payment types, etc.), there are pre-set quick filter options.
Having an easy way of tracking the latest orders, not completed orders, or not shipped orders is important. Learn how to: