Deleting user accounts is permanent, thus you should be mindful when using the delete option.
How to delete a user account
To delete a user account, take the following steps:
- Sign in to your ReadyCMS account
- Hover over the Settings dropdown menu (in the main menu/navigation bar) with your mouse
- Click on Users > All users
- In the list of all users, there's a Delete option (in the form of a trashcan button)
- Clicking the Delete option will open an additional field in which you must confirm the delete action by typing in the safety word Delete
- After you enter a safety word, confirm the delete action by pressing the Delete button
Deleted users cannot be recovered.
If you wish to remove a user from the website, you can do it by changing its status to Inactive. Learn how to deactivate user accounts in ReadyCMS.