A plugin is a piece of software containing a group of functions that can enrich and improve the existing applications or programs.
ReadyCMS offers a wide variety of plugins with the goal to enrich the user experience. Some of those are automatically activated and stay that way (without the option to disable them). But there are others that you can freely enable/disable.
How to disable a plugin
- Sign in to your ReadyCMS account
- Hover over the Settings dropdown menu (in the main menu/navigation bar) with your mouse
- Click on Plugins
- Find the plugin you want to disable
- Click the Deactivate button on the plugin page
- Once the plugin is disabled, the Activate now button will appear