Providing different types of payment methods is essential for your business. Having multiple payment options is obviously good for your customers.
Choose from the list of preset options and find out which payment method could maximize your revenue opportunities.
How to set up payment types
- Sign in to your ReadyCMS account
- Go to the Settings dropdown menu
- Click on Shop > Payment in the Settings dropdown menu
- Either choose the existing type or click the + Add payment type button
- When adding a new payment type you will have to fill in a form (title, description, etc.)
Note:In the Payment Method drop-down menu, you can choose between preset options such as:
Payment methods present the number of prevalent ways in which merchants can collect payments from their customers (e.g., cash, credit cards, digital wallets, direct debit, offline payment, etc.)
- Pay on delivery: the buyer pays the goods when it gets delivered
- Pay on pickup: click&collect apps, the buyer orders the goods and pays for it when it comes for a pickup
- Bank transfer: a payment method that allows consumers to transfer money to a bank account around the world
- Cash: Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash on Pickup
- Checks: a check payment
- Card: a credit card payment
- PayPal: an online payment system as the alternative to cash or check payments
- POS: Point of Sale (POS) refers to the place where a customer executes the payment for goods or services and where sales taxes may become payable
Payment types will not affect or enable any form of payment automatically. It will only help you connect an already defined form of payments on your website with the orders in ReadyCMS.
Finished setting up payment types? Learn about Checkout options.