If your website has a website caching feature developed and implemented, you can enable it in ReadyCMS. After that, you can use the Clear cache > Website cache feature within ReadyCMS.
We strongly recommend creating cache feature for your website, because it can greatly improve the performance and thus the user experience.
Clearing admin cache is available unrelated to the website cache.
How to enable the website caching in ReadyCMS
- Sign in to your ReadyCMS account
- Hover over the Settings dropdown menu (in the main menu/navigation bar) with your mouse
- Go to Settings > General in the dropdown menu
- This will take you to the main Settings panel
- Go to the Cache tab
- Enter the link from your website that is dedicated to clearing up the cached data.
- Confirm the changes by clicking the Save button
Learn how to clear cache, both from website and ReadyCMS admin.