An online wishlist typically allows a registered user to create a wish list, add wishes to it, and then spread a link to the wish list via email or various social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
Online wishlists on eCommerce websites allow you to save items you prefer from that retailer's site for future reference.
How to manage wishlists in ReadyCMS
- Sign in to your ReadyCMS account
- Go to Shop > Wishlist
- This will open the Wishlist page
- First, you can see the top 3 product desired by your website users/customers
- You can also see a detailed list of desired products added to customers' wishlists
- In the Count column, you can see how many times each product is added to wishlists
- In the Stock column, you can see the current stock of desired products (this is important for managing stock)
Wishlists can facilitate communication between the seller (your eCommerce store) and the buyer (potential customer). They allow you to better understand your targeted audience, plan your marketing campaigns, and manage stock.