In the Checkout tab of the eCommerce page, you can define whether customers need to be registered users or guests. When checking out, the customer will be prompted to create an account.
There are three options that you can choose from:
- Accounts are disabled (Customers won't be able to register, and will have to check out as guests)
- Accounts are optional (Customers will be prompted to create an account, but will still be able to check out as guests)
- Accounts are required (Customers will only be able to check out if they are registered users)
How to set checkout options
- Sign in to your ReadyCMS account
- Go to the Settings dropdown menu
- Click on Shop > Checkout in the Settings dropdown menu
- Choose the preferred option
- Click the Update checkout settings button to save changes
After finishing your checkout settings, you can start setting up your shipping options.