This email is sent to the customer by your ReadyCMS admin to let the customer know their order is ready to be picked up, and from what location (if you have multiple store locations).
You might need to enable the option to pick up orders at your physical location. Learn how to Enable order pickup at the store location.
How to send "Ready for pickup" emails
- Sign in to your ReadyCMS account
- Go to the Shop > Orders > All orders
- You will see the list of orders on the Orders page
- Find the order to whose customer you want to send a Ready for pickup email
- Click on the View button
- This will take you to the view order page where you can see various info (such as order details, billing/shipping/company info, price/discounts)
- Click the Send email drop-down button and select the Order confirmation option
- Choose the language of the email template
- Click the Send email button
Learn how to send email orders to suppliers.