When it comes to bad words and other kinds of harmful behavior, the only option you currently have is to manually remove them (by marking them as spam or selecting Not approved or Inactive status).
How to manage bad words in comments/reviews
You manage bad words the same way in both comments and reviews.
- Sign in to your ReadyCMS account
- Choose the content type from the main (navbar) menu (e.g., Shop)
- Go to Shop > Comments (or Reviews)
- On the Product comments page, you can see the list of comments related to that content type
- Click the Edit button next to the comment you want to manage
- Set the status as Spam
- Click the Save button to confirm changes
- The comment is marked as spam now
We are currently working on functionality that will automatically filter comments that contain preset of prohibited words or phrases. It will also recognize registered users that frequently post spam messages and automatically mark their future messages as spam.