Some websites use white labels to enable a successful brand to offer a service without having to invest in creating the technology and infrastructure itself. ReadyCMS supports white-labeling functionalities such as the adaptation of the software’s visual appearance in the interest of the client.
It is important to replace the white label with your company's logo. Not only will your ReadyCMS instance look more personalized, but this logo will also be applied to your automated emails and email templates.
White labeling your ReadyCMS instance is extremely simple. To change the ReadyCMS logo, follow the instructions from the tutorial below.
How to change the ReadyCMS logo
- Sign in to your ReadyCMS account
- Hover over the Settings dropdown menu (in the main menu/navigation bar) with your mouse
- Go to Settings > General
- Go to Whitelabel tab of general Settings
- This will open a new page where you can set the new logo image
- Enter the URL of the new logo image
- After you have finished replacing the logo image, confirm the changes by clicking the Save button
More personalization options concerning white labeling are expected in the future.