The efficiency of your order processing is extremely important for your eCommerce business. Besides various filtering options (such as date, status, order by, payment types, etc.), there are pre-set quick filter options.
The latest orders quick filter option is the easiest way to sort the orders by date in descending order.
How to view the latest orders
- Sign in to your ReadyCMS account
- Go to the Shop > Orders > All orders
- You will see the list of orders on the Orders page
- Click on the filter button next to the search box
- Select the Latest filter option in the Filter window
- You will get a list of all the orders sorted by date in descending order
Learn how to check the order status, and how to change the status.