Ready Protect is a plugin that monitors and detects harmful behavior and various threats and attacks on your website. It works in a simple way. All you need to do is to install the script on your website and Watcheye (this is how we call it) will monitor the behavior and detect known stats, if possible.
Watcheye does not perform the protective actions in any way, it only notifies you about security issues.
If you want to know more about Watcheye, go to our website.
How to reach the Ready Protect dashboard
To reach the Ready Protect dashboard take the following steps:
- Sign in to your ReadyCMS account
- Go to Home > Ready Protect (by selecting the Ready Protect option in the Home dropdown menu)
Ready Protect dashboard is comprised of 5 sections
- The Detection tab contains multiple piecharts of various types of attacks and threats.
- The Last 15 days tab contains line charts of various types of attacks and threats in the last 15 days.
User-Agent - attacks based on user-agent strings
URL MySQL - SQL injection attacks
XSS - Cross-Site Scripting software attack
LFI - attacks that use Local File Inclusion trying to trick the web application into exposing or running files on the webserver
URL Length - length extension attack
URL Nginx - attacks based on Nginx rewrite rules
URL Shell - URL Shell command injection attack
Spam forum - attack based on spam on forums, blogs, etc.
- Threats tab contains a list of threats (with URL and IP addresses, and other data)
- IP list tab, as its name says, contains a list of IP addresses with blacklist possibilities.
In case your Ready Protect plugin is not enabled, you can learn how to enable Ready Protect.
How to check if Ready Protect is working
If your Ready Protect plugin is working properly, there will be a green-lighted message "Ready Protect systems are working properly!" on your Ready Protect dashboard.
If the light goes red and the message changes, Ready Protect is not working properly. In this case, please check the script or contact the website developer or administrator.