So you've decided to use ReadyCMS to begin your online business or to improve your already existing eCommerce experience. The first step in setting up your online store is enabling eCommerce shop in ReadyCMS.
How to enable shop in ReadyCMS
To enable the eCommerce shop, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your ReadyCMS account
- Hover over the Settings dropdown menu (in the main menu/navigation bar) with your mouse
- Go to Shop > Activate / Deactivate
- On the eCommerce page, click the toggle switch button (on/off button)
- Click the Save button to confirm the changes
Now that you have your eCommerce enabled, you can start adding products and setting up your shop.
To use webshop and eCommerce features on ReadyCMS, you need to use an appropriate subscription plan. Learn more about Pricing and subscription.