Whether you are adding a new user or editing the already existing one, assigning them a role functions the same. Every role, unrelated to its registered type, has some permissions and restrictions. It is up to you which user is going to get which role.
How to assign a role to a user
To assign user roles in admin, take the following steps:
- Sign in to your ReadyCMS account
- Hover over the Settings dropdown menu (in the main menu/navigation bar) with your mouse
- Go to Users > All users
- Choose a user's account you want to edit, and click the Edit button
- In the Account Settings section choose the role for that user
- Confirm the changes by clicking the Save button
Learn how to set additional permissions or restrictions to users with the same or different roles.